2 months ago
Existing Customer Manager
BT Advertising and Media - London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Our Advertising and Media team has significant growth ambitions, making big changes to the way advertising works in the UK. Through driving revenue from third party advertisers across BT's media assets we're already one of the UK's largest media businesses, but this is just the start of our journey.
You will work within the Commercial Strategy team in Advertising and Media, responsible for ensuring a compelling portfolio offering and roadmap for growth. The core advertising products include digital display, digital and traditional out of home, print, messaging and personalised video.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead our existing customer strategy for the Advertising and Media portfolio. You will play a key role in informing the commercial and marketing strategies that underpin and allow us to achieve our growth ambitions, and define BT’s presence as a key player in the Advertising and Media market.
What you'll be doing
* Deliver insight-led, robust, long term plans to improve customer retention, increase value, and enable us to build and grow long-lasting customer relationships
* Work with teams across the Advertising and Media business to conduct effective analysis of churn across our portfolio, including the development of 1st party research to inform your findings and recommendations
* Lead high-profile strategic initiatives across Advertising and Media focused on increasing value across the existing customer base, securing internal buy-in and driving delivery. In particular, leveraging the value of the Advertising and Media portfolio as a whole to create cross-portfolio benefits and customer value
* Develop our customer segmentation model, and guide our existing customer engagement, marketing and communications plans
* Develop, strengthen and simplify the Advertising and Media portfolio offerings to advertisers, from product and proposition development, to customer journey planning
* Play a key role in the development of new products and go to market strategy, focused on existing customers
We'll also need to see these on your CV
We want someone who is passionate about thinking customer. You will be motivated, tenacious, ambitious and full of ideas. You will be a team player, who is comfortable using their initiative and has the leadership qualities to inspire those around them.
* Existing customer/retention marketing experience
* Experience of working with CRM tools
* Project management
* Stakeholder management and communication/relationship building skills
* Advertising industry experience/understanding – preferable but not essential
* Undergraduate degree
Why choose us?
We are looking for ambitious high-achievers that have proven themselves . Teamwork is the key to our success. You’ll fit right in our team from a wide variety of backgrounds all driven to make a real difference for BT.
BT offer a structured career ladder recognising and rewarding strong performance. We offer great development and learning opportunities to help round out your skillset and progress in the way that is best for you.
We offer a strong benefits package, including free broadband, TV and Sport for all employees, an on target bonus scheme, discounted share schemes, a pension scheme and much more.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future.
If you feel that you fit the bill in terms of skillset and can add value in this challenging environment, we are keen to hear from you!
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.