about 1 month ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with Google/YouTube products (e.g. YouTube, DV360, etc.) and measurement solutions (survey lift, YouTube analytics), or industry equivalents.
* Experience in a video specialist and/or business development role. Experience with data, experimentation design and campaign analysis.
* Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
* Experience as a Video Specialist, Account Strategist/Manager, and/or in an analytical role within business development or digital media. Experience in the German market/industry.
* Experience with Google/YouTube products or industry equivalent and knowledge of media and measurement products/tools.
* Experience working with creative agencies or within the creative process.
* Ability to frame hypotheses and turn data into stories and compelling presentations.
* Ability to comfortably speaking in front of senior-level clients and identify opportunities, demonstrating an entrepreneurial mindset and excellent communications skills.
* Ability to speak and write in German fluently and idiomatically.
About the job
The Unskippable Labs team provides leading-edge guidance on vertically-driven ad campaign effectiveness. We drive globally-scaled experimentation and effectiveness consulting underpinned by machine learning, and activated with key Global Clients and Agency Solutions (GCAS) and Large Customer Sales (LCS) clients. Ultimately, we strive to help clients to evolve their advertising on our platforms and beyond.
In this role, you'll help to shape the Unskippable Labs' creative consultation and experimentation agenda for EMEA and lead client engagements to educate them on how ads and attention are evolving. This will involve working with GCAS and key LCS clients to define and execute a creative effectiveness roadmap. You'll also present our best practices to executives at client events and workshops, advising on creative strategies, assessing creative assets, identifying experimentation opportunities, setting up experiments, distilling results down into actionable insights and scaling best practices for brands and agencies.
You will primarily focus your efforts on the UK, but will also spend a proportion of your time supporting the German market. This support will require travel to Germany as deemed appropriate. As a part of this role, you will collaborate with several other groups across Google, and will take responsibility for activities that enable our partners to advocate creative effectiveness best practices, and to drive their own experimentation agendas.
Our Global Clients & Agency Solutions team helps serve some of the world's largest brands. Our dedicated teams of marketing and advertising specialists use their unique skill sets to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We aspire to advise our clients on all aspects of their online business strategy. Using Google's broad range of products, we help our clients connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Consult on creative assets of opportunities with clients and their agencies. Present key creative and vertical narratives.
* Identify experimentation opportunities against the areas outlined by the team. Develop hypotheses for experimentation and lead the pitch with clients.
* Work with the client and agencies on the development of test assets. Ensure the right set-up/implementation of experiments by working with Large Customer Sales and the broader Unskippable Labs team.
* Lead the analysis and interpretation of results and insights across all experiments, including taking data and turning it into actionable insights for clients. Lead recruitment of partners/collaborators for Unskippable Labs and manage regular trainings and connects.
* Scale learnings internally with other EMEA teams. Connect regularly with the Experimentation Leads in the broader Unskippable Labs organization, share learnings, and pull in best practices for the EMEA team.
Map data ©2019 Google
Map DataMap data ©2019 Google
Map data ©2019 Google
Report a map error
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.