5 months ago
FCTP PMO Analyst - 18 Month FTC - London
FCTP PMO Analyst - 18 Month FTC - London
Making banking easier for all of our customers
We currently have an exciting opportunity as a FCTP PMO analyst where you will be part of the Resources team based in London.
The role holder will provide consultancy and will be supporting services to Santander PMO to enable the delivery of projects and solutions that are consistent with company goals and objectives, as well as support the development of strategic programmes through analysis, innovative thinking and implementation.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a FCTP PMO Analyst your main responsibilities will be
* Collate and source relevant information from business areas to enable construction of project plans and presenting for sign off by senior management
* Support development of business case specifications and plans to support sizing and prioritisation of projects and gaining required approvals and sign off
* Contributes to the definition and scoping of strategic programmes and key business initiatives in line with the sponsor requirements
* Prepares reports and delivers presentations to customers and management regarding project status and results
* Support project and programme managers in the preparation of all materials for governance forums, ensuring the timely delivery of accurate and informative materials to stakeholder groups
* Maintain action tracking logs from meetings, ensuring risks and issues are adequately reported and conducting ad hoc analysis as required
Minimum skills and experience required
* Previous experience in a project environment and business experience
* Planning and project management skills in methods, tools and techniques
* Process modelling and analytical skills
* Able to produce high quality deliverables within tight and immovable deadlines
* Organisational, industry and commercial awareness
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Salary is Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It’s one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.