Field Marketing Manager
My client’s mission is to simplify communications for businesses. They make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of PSTN lines.
Their marketing team is seeking for a highly motivated, data-driven, organized and experienced Field Marketing Manager to work in their London office and report to the Head of Brand.
You will support our growth, demand-generation and brand-awareness initiatives globally by working closely with our sales team to understand the market priorities. You will also partner with the product team and other members from the marketing team to create high-value events and campaigns that deliver the best experiences for our customers, prospects and partners.
You’ll work as part of a young and vibrant team spread across San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, London, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul, Hong Kong and Dublin.
What would you be working on….
- End-to-end planning and execution of events and trade show sponsorships with a focus on sales enablement, follow-up and measurement.
- Developing event programs that effectively create brand awareness, generate leads and influence existing open sales opportunities across all segments of the business.
- Effectively partnering with the sales team to build, execute and drive field marketing activities that impact their pipeline and revenue targets.
- Customer marketing initiatives that help with customer engagement and retention.
- Drive and execute ABM campaigns that help penetrate and expand in the Sales target accounts.
- Plan and execute executive-level thought leadership campaigns and hosted events.
- Use of tools and systems such as CRM or marketing automation to analyze the sales pipeline and opportunity data in order to best determine the marketing mix.
- Manage the event and branding campaign budget.
- Inbound marketing campaigns - Working closely with the content team to plan and manage the requirements for third-party content syndication campaigns and management of lead nurturing programs.
To bring the win, you’ll have…
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Field Marketing.
- Experience owning field marketing programs and working across functional teams above and beyond the execution of logistics - including digital advertising, sales enablement, lead follow-up and marketing email campaigns.
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales, product, customer management and technical teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are critical to this role
- Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing or communications degrees prefered.
- Proficiency with MS Office and lead nurturing tools
- The ability to think creatively and stretch the boundaries of traditional lead generation programs
- Travel up to 40% of the time