4 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a Finance Analyst looking for your next role with an award-winning global retail business? Then we’d love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner Ecommerce, this position is responsible for conducting financial planning and analysis required to support Global Ecommerce and Global Travel Retail.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* To support the EMEA Ecommerce and Global Travel Retail channels by taking the finance lead in completing comprehensive budgets, forecasts and analysis.
* Provide commercial finance support to the channels to both react to and be proactive in aiding business decision making and increasing growth and profitability.
* Work with the teams to ensure accurate and timely month close activities. Provide monthly variance analysis.
* Where necessary, design and embed effective internal controls.
* Responsible for liaising with the markets and ecommerce team to ensure accurate monthly turnover flash submissions.
* Take responsibility for necessary regular and ad hoc finance reporting and analysis on Ecommerce and Global Travel Retail channels.
* Actively engage with the business and products through store visits.
* Continually improve business working processes, looking for SMART ways to reduce both overall costs and efficiencies within the role.
* Experience working in a Finance Function.
* Previous experience on Forecast/Trend analysis.
* Experience of working to tight financial deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of SAP and HANA desirable
* Attention to Detail with a strong analytical and problem-solving ability
* Sound knowledge of MS Office, and expert knowledge of excel essential
* Working towards a Finance Qualification.
Our Global Support Centre is located in the heart of Littlehampton, West Sussex. On site there is a state of the art distribution centre, conference centre, a 1950’s ‘Uncle Fred’s Diner’, a nursery and an onsite allotment area for staff.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!