8 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Finance team.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Commercial team to land short and long term financial targets
- You will support the business on delivery of mitigation options that optimise revenue and EBIT
- Develop and deliver in year budget, forecast and 5Y strategic plans
- Lead tracking and reporting of results
- You will drive performance and trend analysis
- You will create business cases for new propositions that are presented to the Leadership team
You have demonstrable experience of the following within a finance role for a large, complex organisation in industry or practice;
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent experience
- Delivering financial analysis, including business cases and financial evaluations of alternative options.
- Leading transaction or transformational projects.
- Preparing accounting analysis and advice for commercial deals or corporate transactions.
- Acting as a company ambassador for the culture and values of the company
- Knowledge of Tableau will be a plus
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better