5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
As a member of the Content & Commercial team within ART, you’ll help to account for Sky Content & Commercial revenue and costs supporting Commercial Finance.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Assist with preparation and submission, including commentary, of actuals and forecast:
Profit & Loss
- Conduct regular internal and external reporting, including weekly revenue reporting
- Deep dive into general ledger and reporting processes to ensure fit for purpose identifying and implementing continuous improvement ideas
- Assist with team wide continuous improvement projects such as report automation and standardisation
- Prepare & submit quarterly group requests
- Do ad-hoc reporting & analysis projects supporting commercial finance business ART requirements
- Manage key stakeholders including commercial finance, group finance, AR, technology, internal and external auditors
- A full accountancy qualification (CA CIMA ACCA etc)
- Excellent excel skills
- General Ledger experience
- SAP system knowledge is desirable
- Any German or Italian language skills would be handy
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about