Finance Assistant (UK) – Reporting into the Management accountant
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Wireless CCTV is has brand new opening for a finance assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity to help you develop your career into more of an accountancy role in the future. We also provide study support for people going ACCA and CIMA.
The purpose of the role is to perform the following UK Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger duties together with any other duties as reasonably prescribed by the Management Accountant (UK). You will also ensure that Customer and Supplier communication is accurate and timely, whilst adopting a Customer First attitude at all times.
Wireless CCTV (WCCTV) is the market leader for rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems specifically designed to deliver video securely and efficiently via 4G LTE networks. The Company’s range of video surveillance solutions includes rapid deployment pole cameras, mobile surveillance trailers, body camera and time lapse video services.
WCCTV’s products have received several awards and commendations, including 3 ASIS Accolades (Security’s Best) and an SIA New Product Showcase (Best New HD Camera) for the Company’s body cameras. The Company prides itself on developing innovative, customer-focused products and providing world-class customer support services.
- 1. Sales Ledger
- Raise all UK customer invoices and credit notes
- Process UK estimates to live orders
- Update the deals board on a real time basis for all types of UK sales
- Maintenance of Sales Ledger accounts to include at least monthly reviews of unallocated receipts
- Allocation of customer payments
- Management of the ePDQ system for the UK business
- Constant liaison with the Credit Controller
2. Purchase Ledger
- Process UK Supplier Invoices, ensuring that all purchase invoices are matched to purchase orders and delivery notes, code each one with supplier code and nominal Ledger code
- Maintenance of Purchase Ledger accounts to include at least monthly reviews of unallocated payments
- Recommend UK payment runs on a weekly basis to be approved by the Management Accountant (UK) and Finance Director
- Authorisation of invoices prior to posting as agreed by management.
- Create, analyse and act on the daily GRNI report to ensure the only items on the report are genuine open Purchase Orders
- Distribute the global daily bank balances email to the prescribed mailing list
- Provide all necessary daily, weekly and monthly reporting from the rental system as prescribed by the Management Accountant (UK)
- Reconcile and post UK credit card statements using Concur
- Posting UK cash expenses to Access each month using Concur
- Set up payments for UK staff expenses on internet banking to be approved by the Management Accountant (UK).
5. Any other Finance duties
- Take incoming Finance calls
- Monitor relevant Finance inboxes and respond on a same day basis to colleagues and customers alike
- Filing as required
If this sounds like you - send your CV to us by clicking the apply now button below.