8 months ago
Finance Business Partner Marketing, Brand and Analytics
London - West
This is an exciting time to join Virgin Media as a Finance Business Partner for Marketing, Brand and Analytics. You will be building close working relationships and partnering with the MBA team to effectively support and guide them whilst maintaining financial integrity and control over the budget.
So why Virgin Media? We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade, with a huge programme to extend our ultrafast broadband network and brilliant Virgin TV to 17 million homes and businesses. We’re challenging our competitors with the best services and the fastest speeds.
Your duties will be wide ranging, but ultimately you will be responsible for:
Budgeting, Forecasting, Planning & Month End
* Review LRP, budget and re-forecasts, ensuring business ownership, that plans are realistic and costs are appropriate
* Review month end process and financials to ensure accurate reporting and spend control, both for balance sheet and profit & loss
* Provide interpretation of financial analysis to enable the MBA teams to make key decisions and achieve targets. Identify actions to drive opportunities and mitigate risks
* Proactive management of budgets, working with CC managers to accurately track and forecast spend relaying key risks and opportunities to the HOD of MBA and Consumer FD
Everyone in our Finance team has a proactive approach to work, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver to deadlines. If you join us as a Finance Business Partner we would want you to have:
* Qualified accountant with multi-functional commercial and financial experience
* Strong planning and control discipline
* Commercial acumen built-up through experience
* Proven ability to provide insightful delivery
* +2 years PQE due to the nature of work
We want to find people to join our VM family not to embrace change, but to make change. If you feel that is a challenge you can embrace, come and be a part of something special.