3 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a Finance business partner looking to your next role in a fast moving retail environment? Do you have the ability to provide commercial insights from Financial data, and a keen attention to detail? Are you great at systems, do you have a passion for improving business information tools? Then we'd love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
Responsible for the Commercial Finance Management reporting at The Body Shop. Providing insight on results and identifying key trends to help drive business performance. Develop with IT business information tools to improve productivity.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Responsible for managing the Companies Budget and forecasting process.
* Responsible for the monthly reporting of management accounts to the Executive Leadership Team, providing meaningful insight and commentary on results
* Lead and mentor a small team of Finance Professionals
* Accountable for the companies Commercial finance reporting. Determining with market and Global colleagues KPis and reporting requirements. Working with IT to continuously improve BI tools
* Responsible for all management reporting to Natura & Co.
· Working in a Financial Planning and Analysis Function
· People Management
· Leading Cross Function teams
· Ability to communicate Financial information clearly to non-Finance managers
· Be able to engage and influence business stakeholders
· Track record of delivering continuous improvement in processes and reporting
· Developing and maintaining business models within excel, dealing with high volumes of data
· A professional finance qualification would be an advantage
Our Head Office “Home of The Body Shop” is located in the heart of Littlehampton, West Sussex. On site there is a state of the art distribution centre, conference centre, a 1950’s ‘Uncle Fred’s Diner’, a nursery and an onsite allotment area for staff.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!