4 months ago
• A Financial Analyst in our head offices in Swindon, South West England.
• Salary: £35,309 - £51,002 (target salary of £39,232) – salary package dependent on experience
• Contract type: Permanent
The Finance and Efficiency community aims to focus on ensuring that we spend members’ money wisely by improving the efficiency and productivity across everything that we do.
This role is within the Relationships & Distribution Finance team which provides support to the majority of the member facing areas and our Digital channels. In a fast pace environment, you will be providing support to business areas through enhancing and optimizing current reporting, developing new reporting, providing insight and analysis on an ad hoc basis, as well as providing support to the Finance Business Partner.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an adaptable and versatile individual who is seeking a challenging role where they can make a real impact. You’ll thrive in a high-pressured environment driven by strict deadlines and competing demands. Your nature will need to be one of inquisitiveness, as well as having an appetite to challenge and improve existing processes. You will have a desire to successfully engage and support all areas of the business in order to drive the finance agenda.
As a minimum requirement, you’ll:
• Be qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
• Have experience in building strong working relationships with the ability to influence.
• Be experienced in the presentation of financial information to senior stakeholders and able to take a big picture view
What you'll be doing
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Providing support to the Finance Business Partner
• Enhance and optimize current reporting
• Develop new reporting
• Provide ad hoc insight and analysis
• Responsibility for identifying and monitoring efficiency initiatives with the business area.
• Provide direct finance support to key stakeholders in the business area
We will be looking to hold interviews during the week commencing 6th May.