6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
The Account to Report (A2R) Financial Analyst manages the delivery of recording and reporting services within the shared service centre (SSC) and supports the delivery of year on year process improvements to increase efficiency.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Be aligned to one or more of Sky’s business areas the A2R Financial Analyst’s responsibilities can include:
- Ensure the accurate posting of accounting entries for transaction types such as the fixed asset process, intercompany accounting as well as period close, financial and external reporting
- Manage, reviewing and approving controls in line with internal and external requirements
- Manage, encouraging and motivating a team of Accounts Assistants
- Take responsibility for maintaining the end to end process ownership for the process
- Embed and promote the culture of continuous improvement, lead initiatives associated with end to end accounts payable process
- Fully certified accounting qualification (CA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) essential
- Demonstrable knowledge of IFRS principles, guidelines and requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Italian language skills preferable
- Previous experience of working within a Shared Service environment
- Team management experience
- Knowledge of ERP, ideally SAP
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about