4 months ago
Financial Crime Awareness Analyst – Milton Keynes
Financial Crime Awareness Analyst – Milton Keynes
South East England
Make decisions that matter, while protecting our customers.
We have a great opportunity for a Financial Crime Awareness Analyst to join our team in our Milton Keynes office.
The FC Awareness Analyst will work closely with the FC Training, Senior Manager in supporting the development and the delivery of Santander UK’s FC Communications strategy as well as delivering BAU awareness initiatives including workshops, e-learning events and roadshows as per the FC Communications strategy.
Our Financial Crime team is all about protecting our customers, shareholders, and the communities that support us from increasingly complex threats. It’s about more than money. Financial crime funds a wide range of criminal activities that put real people at risk every day. And with so much at stake, simply adhering to legal controls and regulations isn’t enough. That’s why we’re developing a world-class environment for crime prevention. Join us in work that really matters.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a FC Awareness Analyst your main responsibilities will be
* Supporting the Training, Senior Manager with the development and delivery of Santander UK’s Financial Crime Communications strategy
* Working with the business areas and other second line Financial Crime teams, delivering BAU awareness initiatives including workshops, roadshows and e-learning events, per the FC Communications strategy
* Supporting other second line FC teams with the creation and co-ordination of communications
* Providing support to the wider Strategy, Policy and Frameworks team as required
Minimum skills and experience required
* Working knowledge of FC (Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption).
* Experience in administration and communications, ideally within a Financial Crime context.
* Experience of working in the Financial Services industry either directly or through a provider of services to Financial Services clients.
* Previous experience managing internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to provide both written and oral reports
Salary is Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.