2 months ago
Financial Crime Business Analyst – Ludgate Hill/Milton Keynes
Financial Crime Business Analyst – Ludgate Hill/Milton Keynes
Turn big plans for your career into action
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Crime Business Analyst to join our team in London or Milton Keynes.
As a Business Analyst you will be working collaboratively with project / programme stakeholders within the Financial Crime Transformation Programme to investigate and analyse project requirements, ensuring the right solutions are developed and delivered.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Business Analyst your main responsibilities will be to:
* Take a lead role in requirements definition, maintaining a focus on the customer throughout.
* Work with project / programme sponsors and stakeholders to capture desired outcomes and benefits and translate these into robust documented project requirements and features.
* Support any testing strategy and input into the coverage of test scenarios and conditions, ensuring all requirements in scope are tested.
* Working across multiple smaller projects managing small analysis teams on each.
* Gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business.
* Ensure smooth implementation of new customer journeys and processes by understanding the impact of the change, managing requirements effectively and anticipating risks and issues.
* Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
* Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made.
* Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern.
Minimum skills and experience required:
* Experience operating in a project / Programme environment, working with agile and waterfall delivery methodologies within a Financial Crime environment.
* Experience managing cross-functional project / programme teams in a matrix management environment.
* Understanding of systems as well as strong knowledge of investigation techniques, business process modelling, requirements development and impact assessments.
* Ability to translate complex issue into clear and robust requirements and then subsequently communicate these to both business and technical audiences.
* Ability to build rapport, establish credibility and challenge constructively at all levels.
Salary is Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Ludgate Hill office in London is in the heart of the city, within walking distance of St Pauls and City Thameslink. Housing a range of key business areas from Retail, Corporate and Wealth division to our Santander Business, Technology & Operations and Innovation Hub. Surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops the atmosphere is a vibrant one.
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.