about 1 month ago
Financial Crime Framework Analyst – Milton Keynes
Financial Crime Framework Analyst – Milton Keynes
South East England
Make decisions that matter, while protecting our customers
We have a great opportunity for a Financial Crime Framework Analyst to join our Financial Crime Strategy, Policy and Frameworks team in Milton Keynes.
The team are responsible for the Bank’s Anti Financial Crime vision, updating and managing the financial crime policy framework and setting out accountabilities, roles and responsibilities for tackling financial crime.
The Financial Crime Framework Analyst will be supporting the design, development and communication within the Financial Crime Frameworks part of the team. These frameworks are critical to ensure that the management functions own and manage risk and take responsibility for maintaining effective controls in line with their FC accountabilities and control environment.
The role holder will also support policy development, report writing and cross team/ senior management communications on related matters.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Financial Crime Framework Analyst your main responsibilities will be
* Supporting the design, development and execution/ maintenance of financial crime risk and associated frameworks.
* Maintaining and supporting an effective mechanism for reporting and engagement on financial crime matters to group. This includes leading the drafting of the monthly Santander UK financial crime report to Group.
* Assisting the coordination and compilation of the annual Financial Crime Risk Certification and associated framework attestation process.
* Maintaining and supporting the FC Accountability & Responsibility (A&R) Model. This includes supporting coordination, approval and agreement of any changes in accordance with procedure and governance requirements.
* Assisting the implementation of the A&R model across Line 2; collaborating with Line 1 and the Financial Crime Transformation Programme on the similar matters and supporting on the embedding conformance.
Minimum skills and experience required
* Excellent technical knowledge and proven experience across Financial Crime, with a sound understanding of regulatory requirements.
* Thorough understanding of Financial Crime risks and experience of supporting the development and maintenance of financial crime frameworks.
* Excellent report-writing skills; preferably across risk management frameworks.
* Previous project management and process improvement experience.
* Demonstrates a proactive approach in escalating issues and providing regular updates.
* Confident liaising with stakeholders across all levels of seniority.
Salary is competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here