13 days ago
Financial Crime PMO Lead – 18-month FTC – Milton Keynes
Financial Crime PMO Lead – 18-month FTC – Milton Keynes
South East England
Give it your all in a role that will support your growth
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Crime PMO Lead to join our team in Milton Keynes on an 18-month FTC.
The PMO Lead will manage the PMO activities across the Retail FCTP workstream to support the Retail workstream project managers and to coordinate requirements and requests from the Central PMO.
The objective of the FCTP is to achieve sustainable Financial Crime compliance through the material improvement of Santander UK's Financial Crime controls, processes and systems. The key workstreams within the FCTP are the Target State Operating Model and Remediation. Other change priorities include response to new regulations (4th EU Money Laundering Directive, Criminal Finance Act, ABC enhancements and the Immigration Act).
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
Closing Date: 30th June 2019
As a Financial Crime PMO Lead your main responsibilities will be
* Coordinating and managing reporting through liaison with Project Managers and using own knowledge of the plans and progress in the workstream.
* Coordinating inputs to various governance forums; inputting to and chairing meetings as appropriate.
* Supporting Project Managers with their Planview inputs (Santander planning tool) to ensure that the workstream is appropriately reflected across the Programme.
* Coordinating and analysing workstream risks and issues to identify trends, concerns and required actions.
* Supporting workstream communications.
* Development and maintenance of tools and templates.
* Coordination of an overall workstream plan, using inputs from the individual Project Managers; monitoring progress against key milestones, highlighting risks and issues and helping to drive out mitigating actions.
Minimum skills and experience required
* Experience of working within a project oriented PMO function, supporting Project Managers.
* Disciplined work approach including the ability to work to deadliness whilst maintaining high level of accuracy.
* Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Project.
* Sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage and influence stakeholders in a complex environment; building and maintaining effective relationships.
* Extensive working knowledge of planning tools and methodologies.
* Financial Crime experience is advantageous.
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.