12 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Making bold decisions is a big part of our history – and with talented people like you on board, we’re confident it’s going to be a big part of our future. NOW TV is our exciting internet TV that’s revolutionising the sector with a bold approach, fresh ideas and the latest technologies. We’re transforming the way our customers view content by making Sky Movies, Entertainment and Sports available across a range of devices.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you'll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private healthcare. Plus, there's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
As a Forecasting and Planning Analyst, reporting to the Senior Forecasting and Scheduling Manager, your role is vital within the Planning, Insight & Delivery team, with some key accountability including:
- Provide robust, accurate forecasts for all Operations from 15 minute intervals to long term strategic plans
- Work with Firstsource to build robust schedules to meet daily forecasted demand levels and long term recruitment planning.
- Support the business through providing insight and recommendations to improve performance and reduce costs
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business objectives and drivers
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a range of business partners
- Identify potential risks around Operational performance, develop appropriate controls and evidence the effectiveness of these
- Become a role model to fellow peers, supportive of colleagues and open to challenge and change
- Ensure that commitments made to customers around Operational performance are kept
- To create clear compelling forecasts of country performance and consult operations with weekly schedules and predictions, providing practical solutions to expected service failure
- To create clear reports showing our staffing position against demand plans, attrition levels and actions to mitigate against any negative impacts
- Managing overtime allocation to deliver service In line with budget
- To support the management and analysis of the service levels on a day to day and on-call basis
The individual must have superior analytical skills and possess a fantastic understanding of database and spread sheet applications.
- Effective communication and good inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of multisite contact centre forecasting
- Very strong background in excel based forecast modelling and methodologies
- In depth knowledge of WFM systems like IEX TotalView and Genesys WFM
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and comfortable presenting to senior management
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent PC skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Project
- Highly numerate with strength in accuracy & attention to detail in a high output & speed environment
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today.
Flexible working statement
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Criminal Record Check
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better