4 months ago
About the Team
Future Fusion is our in-house content marketing agency. Our mission is to create irresistible content for global and local brands who want to talk effectively to their audiences. We use market-leading data and insight to win new fans for forward-thinking brands.
Our content works across multiple channels, including video, social, mobile, web and print. We partner with global and national brands, including Canon, Intel, HP, Odeon, Virgin Holidays, Universal, Warner Bros, Tesco
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to manage and help develop a range of clients whilst learning the ropes of the content agency.
The role includes day to day account management direct with clients including process, budget and relationship building and growth. You will visit clients on location and work with our creative teams to realise their creative visions. This will also involve travel, possibly overseas for filming projects.
You must have proven agency experience working inside account management and preferably inside the content (digital first) marketing sector.
* Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements.
* Quality control of work that is submitted to clients (having an opinion is key).
* Researching and distributing client activity across the press and insight that helps the team stay ahead of the market.
* Monitoring all stages of projects to guarantee that they run smoothly.
* Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated.
* Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget, working with the Account Director on margins and anticipated costs.
* Administration tasks that will help to keep projects well-managed and organised.
* Offering creative ideas to the senior team to develop projects and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects.
What do I need to succeed?
* Communicate with varying levels of organisations to get the best from people.
* A keen eye for detail and understanding of budget restraints.
* Organise yourself, and those around you, ensuring all meetings are set up and attended promptly.
* A pro-active approach to creative projects and workflows – get involved!
* Experience of working as part of a team – but bring that leadership vibe to steer.
* Full awareness of creative processes and techniques (digital 1st).
* Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook.
* A personable and professional character that will allow you to build rapport with everyone you deal with everyone you deal with.
* The confidence to gain the trust of clients.
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives. Together, we connect people to their passions through the high-quality content we create and the innovative technology we pioneer. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
Future is the name behind market-leading brands in specialist sectors across technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, hobbies, knowledge and home interest.
We’re dedicated to creating loyal fans of our brands, and the number is growing all the time. Our global reach is phenomenal with over 250 million consumers across 180 + world-leading brands. It’s an incredible privilege to have such a passionate audience base across our websites, magazines, social media and events.
But that’s not enough – we continue to add to our portfolio and restlessly look to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. We are developing leading-edge proprietary technology which is disrupting the media marketplace.
Together, we’re exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for – our audiences, clients, staff and shareholders. In a short space of time, Future has transformed into an innovative global media platform and the figures speak volumes:
Online audience growth
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, so we don’t have a Future HQ but a globally connected workforce across the UK, US, France and Australia
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for person not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate, making Future a global success story.
Let’s do this!
This position will mainly be based in the Bath office, with time also spent on location with your clients and prospective clients, at meetings and briefings that may fall outside of standard hours.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is your dream job!