4 months ago
Opening date for applications: 4th June 2019.
Closing date for applications: 2nd July 2019.
Competitive salary applies.
* Programming experience in Java.
* Development/engineering experience.
* Master's degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
* Experience in architecting, designing, and developing backend databases.
* Proficiency in SQL across standard relational environments (e.g., Oracle, Teradata, MySQL, etc.).
* Self-driven, ambitious, and entrepreneurial.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will become an expert on how to deliver high quality technical solutions, leveraging Google technologies through testable and maintainable code and working cross-functionally to deliver a variety of projects. You will work with a range of teams across Sales and Marketing to meet user needs and bring efficiency to the business. You will develop and support prototypes and extensions to Google's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in support of the core product group. As a key member of a larger team focused on the strategy and design of internal products, you will ensure that our projects are part of a seamless experience for Googlers.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
* Develop internal web applications in Angular and Java.
* Architect and design high quality apps to solve business needs.
* Undertake analysis on usage to generate insight for core product teams.
* Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional global business leaders to understand the needs of the business and create efficiencies with technical solutions.
* Work independently and as part of the development team to prioritize multiple stakeholders and tasks. Manage work time efficiently.