14 days ago
dependent on experience
Category: Analysis Jobs
We are currently looking for a Functional Support Analyst to deliver functional support to the Architas business end users, primarily for key systems, tools and applications supported by Architas IT.
This includes troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers, such as Operations, Front Office and other Architas business areas.
The Functional Support Analyst is also responsible for assisting in the design, delivery, testing and improvement of all Architas software as well as participating in the regular operational function of the Architas IT team.
• Lead the support of key business systems used by Architas entities– this includes daily operational support, troubleshooting and small changes.
• Participate in the analysis and implementation (including testing) of all IT application development work, taking an active role in maintaining and enhancing existing systems, as well as the development of new applications.
• Provide a focal point for Architas IT business knowledge.
• all internal risk management processes agreed between Architas IT and Architas Risk teams.
• Assist with AXA IT liaison – this will cover general infrastructure issues as well as involvement in group wide initiatives such as security and risk enhancements.
• Take an active role in the regular meetings held between Architas IT and business areas to discuss new requirements and the progress of existing work.
• Fully engage with Architas personal development process and ensure business knowledge and IT knowledge is kept up to date.
Honors degree or relevant experience
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
-Have a trong track record of supporting business users in the technology space and of delivering competitive advantage through Systems solutions
-Demonstrate experience in delivering specific developments to projects/programmes
-Have the ability to deliver services to agreed SLA’s
-Have a track record of dealing with external suppliers
-Demonstrate experience of testing (desirable)
-Demonstrate experience in Financial services (ideally Knowledge of Multi Manager/Asset Management products).
-Have experience in exposure to / understanding of packaging and deployment.
-Have a strong level of drive, appetite and resilience
-Be able to cascade and translate AXA Strategy into action plans
-Demonstrate ability to drive the change
-Results Orientation – Design plans and processes that ensure consistent delivery of quality results
-Ability to Engage people to share and work with others across the organisation
-Be a good Teamplayer
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big. But never too big to care for every single person who works here. We’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally.
You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Little fish, big bond, bigger ambitions
Sometimes it's good to be a little fish. At Architas, we've built our
reputation on doing things differently - always putting our clients first,
being brave enough to try something new, and not being shy about believing we
can make a difference. We constantly challenge ourselves and the status quo.
Multi- Manager is a dynamic Investment Company, focused on delivering
multi-manager investment propositions. Our consistent investment process
enables us to design multi-manager solutions as well as act as a centre of
investment excellence for the AXA Group. We are a member of the global AXA
Group, bringing multi-manager expertise to the whole company.
What We Offer
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
There is no doubting that this is a busy, challenging, demanding role - but it provides a great opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in driving forward our key strategic goals. We will reward your hard work and determination with a competitive salary and benefits package backed up by AXA Group, including the following:
* Competitive salary and the opportunity for personal development
* 28 days holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional days, or sell up to 3 days)
* Discretionary annual bonus scheme linked to the performance of Architas and the wider AXA Group
* Private medical insurance provided by AXA PPP
* Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions as well as your own
* Interest free season ticket loan scheme
* Opportunity to join AXA's Share Plan Scheme
* Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
* Numerous other flexible benefits and product discounts on offer as part of the AXA Group
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.