about 1 month ago
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the
Right now we have fantastic opportunities for Business Development Executives who will be responsible for achieving new client acquisition and new revenue targets as part of a sales team with the benefit of competitive salary and uncapped commission.
With a positive attitude in everything you do and every relationship you build, you’ll also be resilient, driven, a self-starter and inspired by a good challenge. Our industry is constantly moving, so we adapt quickly, always motivated to stay ahead of the game. It’s an exciting environment, but you’ll need the ambition and drive to take hold of every opportunity, and go further as an individual.
* Accurately qualify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of products and solutions to build a strong pipeline of new accounts
* Targeting direct marketing campaigns and appointments provided by our marketing and telemarketing agencies
* Consistently seek out new sources for opportunities via multiple channels internal and external e.g. Self-generated, client referrals, subsidiaries or sister companies
* Selling our whole range on International payment solutions to SME: Foreign Exchange solutions, International Currency Card, Cash-flow management solution
* Ensure all data is qualified and records are updated in the client data base tool/system
* Responsible to build and maintain an active client portfolio
* Working closely with traders to establish any gaps and maximise opportunities to drive additional incremental revenues
* Working closely with compliance to ensure best business practices and regulations are met
* Build and leverage relationships with all relevant stake holders at American Express
* Represent the brand of American Express with all external and internal contacts
* Strictly adhere to company KYC and anti-money laundering policies in setting up clients
* Exceed monthly/Annual KPIs
Offer of employment
with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a
background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Self-starter with a hunger to succeed and a strong will to win
* Able to drive results, identify new business opportunities
* Effectively managing a pipeline
* Consultative and strategic
* Demonstrate the ability to achieve KPI’s
* Team player
* Resilient and confident
* Strong negotiation skills
* A strong record in successful B2B sales (Preferably financial)
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to optimally utilise all channels of communications
* Exceptional time management and organisational skills required
* Foreign Exchange experience preferred but not essential
As you would expect from one of the Sunday Times Top 20 Companies to
work for, your success will be recognized financially as well as great
investment in your personal and career growth within American Express supported
and encouraged by your leader and the brand.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and
making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in
people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small,
granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and
reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our
people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them
with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow
their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family
or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right
there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future
Because we believe that the best way to back our
customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below.
However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or
need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 3, 2019, 5:01:07 AM