6 months ago
Job Title: GBI Market and Customer Insights Analyst – JJMD EMEA
Division: Global Business Insights EMEA /Strategic Capabilities
Job Level: 25
In our complex, competitive and changing healthcare environment, our company must design strategies based on the changing Market place and future Customer needs.
Understanding information on the Market, Competitors and Customers and translating these into key insights will help the organization build winning commercial strategies.
The role will report to the GBI EMEA Market and Customer Insights Manager and support the JJMD EMEA business. The GBI Market and Customer Insights Analyst will work with the team to drive actionable insights and help the business build strategies to improve our competiveness leading to sustainable growth. Act as business insights partner with external research companies for specific research projects eg Trilations for Net Promotor Score.
Business Insights partner for non EU5 countries (Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Poland, South Africa and others) and provide additional support for multiple platforms
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for continuous improvement of market information JJMD EMEA business
• Contribute to the “One Source of Truth Initiative” in EMEA to consolidate key Market, Customer, Competitor and NPI data so it’s accessible and translated in to visual key insights and opportunities for the Franchises
• Work with third party companies to develop market and customer insights
• Act as business insights partner with Trilations (or other provider) to develop Net Promotor Score (NPS) surveys
• Liaise with GBI, Strategic Capabilities, Franchise and Countries to develop NPS surveys
• Shape the output created by NPS provider to enable efficient NPS decks to be delivered to leadership in EMEA, Franchise and countries to drive actionable insights
• Develop a repository for NPS data (from T-APP) to build various functional and high level insights
• Partner platform leads to develop research (internal/external) in new markets/opportunities
• Share best practice, projects and information with Global BI and EMEA Strategic Capabilities functions
• Ensure the principle of the Business Insights panel becomes an efficient operating model in the non EU5 counties. Partner with Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Poland, South Africa and other country panels to create a quarterly briefing pack that can be presented to the country leadership team to help them drive growth and competitiveness
• Work with the GBI Market and Customer Insights Manager to build market forecasts across all countries for business planning
• Work with the GBI Market and Customer Insights Manager to build market forecasts across all franchises and focus countries for Strategic Planning
• Understand key Competitor strategies and collect insights on a regular basis that will be used to brief the Franchise and Countries on threats / opportunities
• Cultivate change in the business to a more data driven business by creating insights for a EMEA quarterly briefing
• Manage POs in eMP
• Provide cover for key tasks, such as timely and accurate Eucomed submissions, insights collection and presentation of insights
Education and/or Experience
• Experience in Medical Devices with 2/3 years’ experience in either, Business Insights, Commercial Excellence, Commercial Finance or Pricing.
• Ability to interpret data from multiple sources, synthesize, provide recommendations and produce high level reports.
• Ability to engage and influence Franchise / Commercial Teams.
• Proven ability to understand Business Strategy and the Business Insights required to track progress and highlight new opportunities.
• Ability to engage with Customers and 3rd Parties to understand VOC.
• Strong and proven numerical skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to manage complexity & influence a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
• Integrity and Credo-based leadership.
• Proficient language skills in English, both verbal and written.
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrates creative, practical problem-solving skills.
• High degree of business acumen.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Willingness to travel in EMEA as required.
• Knowledge and Understanding of Legal and Health Care Compliance policies
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection. We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)