about 1 year ago
GCS Propositions Lead
We are looking for an additional Lead role in the Commercial & GCS Propositions team focusing on the Global Corporate Speciality (GCS) Business. The GCS business has enormous growth plans and we need to support in developing, delivering and articulating the proposition for the GCS business. The Commercial Propositions team is a new team that has been created in Adam Beckett’s GI Product & Proposition team. This role will work hand in hand with the GCS Business to bring new market leading products and propositions to market to support business growth, long term strategy and customer needs.
GCS is undergoing enormous change; using Aviva’s global footprint to grow beyond the traditional UK based Corporate Business and Speciality Lines. There is a need to look at the 7 core target segments of the GCS business and work with GCS on segment specific propositions. In addition to piloting and developing propositions that use technology to help a business be more efficient and manage risk. This role will also work closely with Aviva Risk Management (ARMS) in helping to develop propositions that support our market leading risk engineering function.
Duties will include:
1. Producing a market leading suite of new and existing GI and prevention propositions into the GCS Business.
2. Working closely with the GCS business to agree a joint book of work, for 0-3 years, which is aligned to UK Digital and GI strategy.
3. Leading the market through influence and leading by example on relevant industry issues and trends.
4. Development and launch of scale pilot and mass market Prevention & Services GCS propositions building on the work by the Aviva Futures team.
5. Understanding the competitive landscape and where Aviva’s proposition sits, and how to build Aviva’s proposition to be stand out in the market looking at a whole range of service and product propositions.
6. Ensuring all product and proposition activity operates within Aviva and regulatory standards and appetite.
8. Demonstrating a deep understanding of current and future customer needs for GCS customers to enable the creating and shaping of future propositions.
9. Identifying and working with key partners including technology or retail partners to develop new capability for Aviva, or help short cut the delivery the new propositions.
10. Helping build Aviva propositions capability directly and through signature processes Propositions 2.0 & Responsibilities.
11. Understanding the role of analytics in developing new propositions that help customers understand and manage their risks effectively.
12. Working with the other lead role on GCS to jointly agree priorities and management of projects.
This will include:
- Undertaking customer research & competitor analysis, understanding core customer journey and customer needs.
- Working with wider Aviva markets who have GI franchises to ensure the sharing of global best practice
- As a member of the GI Product & Propositions team act as an ambassador for cultural change and the embedding of the growth mindsets focused around Simplicity, Customer Centricity and Innovation
- Working closely with the Change & IT function to determine IT platform management and development strategy
- Be world class at developing business cases for new propositions & products, acting as a change agent for fundamental strategic change for delivery of product & propositions
- Leading cross functional teams, as Product owner to get new products and propositions to market, or support UKD as SMEs
What will you get for this role?
* Salary c £60,000 depending on expereince
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Sam Burdett in the Resourcing team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
Senior Digital Propositions Manager (Savings & Retirement) | London (UK), More...