10 months ago
Information on the company
Specialist in new business development and lead generation, our client offers marketing and sales advices to a wide range of event agencies and tourism organisations, in order to help them develop their own business and achieve their sales targets.
This is a 12 month graduate internship paying £16K based in Manchester
The company is looking for an Assistant Conference Researcher to join their international team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Identifying potential prospects thanks to online databases and search apps
* Making outbound calls to new customers
* Establishing good relationships with new prospects
* Dealing with existing customers and developing a full understanding of their products and services
* Ensuring that KPIs and targets are met on a monthly basis
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* Educated to degree level
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and German is essential
* High interest in tourism, research and destination marketing
* Ambitious, proactive, enthusiastic and organised
* Desire to progress in a fast-paced environment
* Strong IT skills
* Previous experience in data input is desirable
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Working hours Monday to Friday
* Progressing in a creative and young marketing industry
* Working in a multilingual team
Apply for this role