12 months ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Global Client Data Solutions Lead, you will help shape our partner’s global and local data transformation strategies and position Google (and our suite of products: DoubleClick, Cloud, GA360, etc) as the client’s trusted data advisor and preferred data solutions partner. You will drive the global data partnership between Google and the Client and create the conditions for an efficient data-driven transformation, jointly with a network of internal and external partners, including agencies, service partners and consulting firms. To do so, your primary role will be to help design and orchestrate the implementation of an integrated data strategy across media, ad tech, infrastructure and AI. Internally, you will cooperate with colleagues from DoubleClick, Cloud, GTM and G-Tech to help them craft client-centric solutions that address clients’ business challenges and facilitate their understanding data-related business opportunities.
This will require you to partner closely with the DoubleClick Client lead and Google Cloud sales leads to help provide the clients with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options. This is a client-facing sales role requiring deep industry, extensive data-driven marketing and programmatic expertise, proven ability and a broad base of industry contacts. You understand and anticipate how decisions are made, and you will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our key clients. The job also requires that you spend significant amount of time working with Global Technical Leads to help execute the data transformation projects you will have validated with your client. During execution phase, you will also be led to orchestrate Google engagements with other contributors such as Analytics agency, AI service partner or large consulting firms.
Our Global Clients & Agency Solutions team helps serve some of the world's largest brands. Our dedicated teams of marketing and advertising specialists use their unique skill sets to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We aspire to advise our clients on all aspects of their online business strategy. Using Google's broad range of products, we help our clients connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Build and foster long term senior relationships with global/regional client decision makers, as well as their agency counterparts, to be able to partake in long-term data strategies, optimizing their advertising expenditures and use of platforms and products.
* Educate clients on the value proposition of our various data-related product offerings.
* Work with with DoubleClick Client leads and Google Cloud sales teams to develop a joint client centric data transformation engagement strategy and approach.
* Partner with Google Technical Services, service partners and consulting firms to ensure seamless data project delivery.
* Provide data strategy thought leadership to client’s central digital teams.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in data-driven marketing, advertising and business development.
* Experience working with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Affinity with technology and data analyses - knowledge of the DoubleClick stack, Cloud, GA 360, and Google Audience propositions.
* Understanding of the industry's data related issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the data marketplace.
* Excellent understanding of the advertisers business and marketing goals, with the ability to interpret cross-media (attribution) data and translate this into actionable advice.
* Ability to work across several levels of the organization in parallel including ensuring quality implementation within clients and agencies.
* Solution-oriented mindset.
* Ability to travel.