3 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in data-driven marketing, advertising and business development.
* Experience working with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Understanding of the advertiser's business and marketing goals, with the ability to interpret cross-media data and to translate this into actionable advice.
* Understanding of the industry's data-related issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advancing Google's forward-looking strategies within the data marketplace.
* Understanding of technology and data analyses, with a knowledge of the Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud, GA 360 and Google Audience propositions.
* Ability to work with several levels of the organization in parallel.
* Ability to speak an additional language fluently and idiomatically.
* Ability to travel up to 30% of the time as required.
About the job
As a Global Client Data Solutions Lead, you will help shape our partner’s global and local data transformation strategies and position Google as the client’s trusted data advisor and preferred data solutions partner.
In this role, you will drive the global data partnership between Google and the Client and create the conditions for an efficient data-driven transformation, jointly with a network of internal and external partners, including agencies, service partners and consulting firms. To do so, your primary role will be to help design and orchestrate the implementation of an integrated data strategy across media, ad tech, infrastructure and AI. Internally, you will cooperate with colleagues to help them craft client-centric solutions that address clients’ business challenges and facilitate their understanding data-related business opportunities.
Our Global Clients & Agency Solutions team helps serve some of the world's largest brands. Our dedicated teams of marketing and advertising specialists use their unique skill sets to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We aspire to advise our clients on all aspects of their online business strategy. Using Google's broad range of products, we help our clients connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Build and foster long-term relationships with global/regional client decision makers, as well as their agency counterparts, to be able to build and carry out long-term data strategies and to optimize their advertising expenditures and use of platforms and products.
* Educate clients on value proposition of our various data-related product offerings.
* Work hand-in-hand with GMP Client leads and Google Cloud Sales teams to develop a joint client-centric data joint business plan, with holistic data transformation engagement strategy and approach.
* Partner with gTech, service partners and consulting firms to ensure seamless data project delivery.
* Provide data strategy thought leadership to client’s central digital teams (data co-op opportunities, clarification of customer relationship management and data management platform, interdependencies, strategy to engage local markets, etc).