11 months ago
Being an Analyst at Google is about much more than simply crunching numbers – it’s about finding compelling insights within data and using your exceptional business and communication skills to translate those insights into action. As one of the masterminds behind our strategic planning, forecasting and analysis, you’ll spend your time digging into big, complex data sets. The data will not remain inert in your hands, however, since you’ll use your critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making with our most senior business leaders within the organization, and potentially some of our biggest clients.
As a Global Deals Analyst, you’ll develop and refine compelling, customized marketing plans and presentations. You will develop and execute the overall strategy for optimizing business through specific agencies, taking the lead in packaging solutions, creating customized sales materials and events, and translating products into business plans based on the needs of specific agencies and their clients. You will build relationships, provide support to Google's Sales team with research, market analysis, and be responsive to all agency needs. You will also identify and execute global agency business models and provide impactful solutions to challenges.
Our Global Clients & Agency Solutions team helps serve some of the world's largest brands. Our dedicated teams of marketing and advertising specialists use their unique skill sets to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We aspire to advise our clients on all aspects of their online business strategy. Using Google's broad range of products, we help our clients connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Manage agency-specific data sets, and related analysis. Build and manage large and complex, bottoms up driven global agency business models.
* Lead the development of business-relevant conclusions from analysis provide effective communications.
* Define and prioritize results-focused analysis and research to support objectives, and co-ordinate internal teams across Sales and cross-functional organizations.
* Develop best practices and benchmarking initiatives to optimize agency relationships.
* Utilize and translate existing data and tools into actionable insights and strategies for partner agencies.
* BA/BS degree in a quantitative or business-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in data modeling.
* Experience with SQL and a desire to learn database query languages.
* Experience in inventory and publisher yield management.
* Experience working with spreadsheet software.
* Knowledge of digital media/agency landscape.
* Established relationships and presence within the agency marketplace.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.