3 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a Global Digital Content Planner, looking for your next role in an award-winning global retail business? Then we'd love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
* Lead the planning and development of global digital content and projects that maximise customer acquisition and engagement.
* Champion integration of customer insights in digital content briefing
* Drive continuous optimisation of digital content through creative testing and market feedback.
* Act as guardian of global digital content consistency by ensuring local market adaption is limited through effective insight driven briefs.
* Build fantastic relationships with internal (International and local marketing teams) and external stakeholders managing agency relationships effectively.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
· Ensure our brand stays relevant by planning and briefing content that drives engagement across both dispersed channels and 40+ The Body Shop websites.
· Lead creative feedback cycle ensuring assets are delivered to brief and on time, incorporating Market feedback and recommendations.
· Build landing pages on Hybris, manage Global site content updates and support markets with content implementation
· Develop benchmarks for content performance to ensure we are consistently improving our performance; deliver quarterly or ad-hoc reports.
· Work with social media team to maximize content distribution and amplification
· Independently drive projects forward by briefing internal creative resources or external partners, ensuring work delivered is on brief, on time and fit for purpose to improve efficiency and ROI.
· Plan and execute work based on 2019 test and learn roadmap, effectively managing stakeholders to share updates and secure approvals where needed.
· Work with analytics team to ensure tracking is implemented on all landing pages and special projects; follow through to delivery to secure action.
· Lead digital content projects with support from digital product team to improve customer engagement (UGC implementation/ guided selling tools)
· Develop ongoing improvements to best practice policies and tools ensuring they are observed company-wide.
· Complete benchmark analysis on external companies and competitors in different sectors and countries to identify new growth opportunities
· Act as a point of contact witht the Zones/Markets to ensure understanding of global digital content priorities and ensure their feedback is incorporated
· Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop
· Champions, supports and participates in The Body Shop’s Values and Campaigns
· To perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
· Stay up to date with digital innovations and suggest new opportunities relevant for The Body Shop.
• Previous experience working for global mass consumer brands required (from client or agency side)
• Extensive experience using CMS tools (hybris preferred)
• Previous global digital content/ asset delivery experience
• Good understanding of the latest digital trend, assets and formats
• Good understanding of digital marketing.
• Analytical with the ability to translate insights into actionable next steps
• Creative, able to feedback on online creative while keeping the brand objectives and consumer centric principles in mind
• Experience in using site performance tools such as Google Analytics or other specialist tracking tools
• Ability to communicate and present confidently
• Educated to degree or equivalent
• Drives customer connection
• Relationship building
• Manages complexity
• Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
• Interact Effectively
• Achieve results with integrity
Our global HQ is located in the heart of East Croydon – 1 minute walk from the train station and is just 10 minutes train ride from Clapham Junction and 16 minutes from London Victoria. Our brand new office opened just over one year ago and provides a light, modern and open-plan work space that includes an onsite global café and even a living wall in the reception area.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying