7 months ago
Head of Consumer Engagement
Britvic is on a journey to become the world’s most creative, dynamic and trusted soft drinks company by the year 2020.
With a strong position both in the UK and internationally, we are looking to build on our success to date with ambitious global growth, taking our existing brands to new markets, innovating into new opportunity spaces, and acquiring new brands to extend our portfolio reach.
We are focussed on building upon our successes by recruiting the best and brightest talent in order to have a well-balanced employee population that reflects our diverse society, customers and consumers.
We are currently looking to bring on board an accomplished head of consumer engagement to lead and manage Britvic’s Consumer Engagement programme (Consumer Care, Social Listening and Community Management) and the expansion of the function to all Business Units.
* Lead and be responsible for the management of the global Consumer Engagement function at group level and establish Consumer feedback and preferences as a business driver
* Enable the delivery of a unified tone of voice across all touch points (traditional and social channels). The consumer experience is seamless and the conversations are fully tracked, regardless of the channel source
* Lead the Social Listening activities within Britvic
* Lead surprise & delight campaigns to promote positive consumer conversations and increase brands equity
* Develop processes, procedures, service metrics and documents to support BUs in building local, in-house Consumer Engagement teams
* Define and document business flows and best-practices
* Define core reports in line with the business requirements and external partners
Knowledge & Skills required
* Significant experience of Consumer Engagement
* Proven Track record in risk, issue and crisis management
* Experience in leading global, remote teams and advanced business partnering with functions and markets
* Significant knowledge and understanding of the FMCG environment
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.