4 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working in the manufacturing sector as a marketing and technology leader.
* Experience working in internal and customer-facing roles.
* Experience in creating and delivering multi-channel marketing plans directed at enterprise business and technology audiences.
* Experience working cross-functionally across Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
* Experience working within dynamic businesses and driving breakthrough growth.
* Ability to craft and tailor a compelling message for a given audience, to express complex concepts in plain language for broader audiences, and to mix technical acumen with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment, building scalable solutions through others with limited resources and direction.
About the job
As a Global Marketing Lead, you'll lead an integrated Go-to-Market program to bring Google Cloud to the Manufacturing industry. You will drive all aspects of an industry solution: from identifying key problem areas, prioritizing solutions with subject-matter experts (SMEs), customers and partners, to validating these in market, to landing these for early customers through an integrated marketing plan. You will work with cross-functional teams across Product, Engineering, Sales, Services, Communications, Legal and external partners, such as system integrators and agencies. Most importantly, you'll work closely with our customers and prospects throughout the process.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers & developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Design, implement, and constantly refine all marketing activities required for Google Cloud to become the preferred cloud for Manufacturing from building awareness, to consideration, and to adoption.
* Collaborate across Google teams and partners to equip them with a compelling narrative, useful collateral, and sufficient industry expertise to engage with Manufacturing executives.
* Expand market opportunity by educating and inspiring customers and prospects about possible business outcomes that can be enabled with the building blocks Google provides.
* Equip Manufacturing customer-facing Googlers in other product areas to promote the Cloud narrative and to engage pipeline.