6 months ago
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
The Global Mobile team is responsible for the product strategy, UX/UI and delivery of mobile apps for American Express Card members globally. This includes the Amex Mobile app available on iOS and Android in 21+ markets.
We are part of the wider Global Digital Experience team operating across the company, with a shared mission to become more essential to our customers lives. The team’s primary remit is to define and deliver digital experiences and best-in-class innovation in web, mobile, and push channels, partnering closely with data scientists, engineers, and designers. This is an exciting time to join the team as we accelerate our progress – the role the app plays in our Cardmember’s lives is growing and the successful candidate will be at the forefront of defining next-generation functionalities in this critical space.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Product Owner to join our team in London. This is a highly visible position working with a variety of teams, including capabilities, engineering, design and marketing to bring new products and services to the mobile app. If you are interested in working on customer experience, mobile product development and strategy for a market-leading app, we’d love to hear from you.
* Develop product level strategy and roadmap with partners that aligns to Amex’ broader strategic objectives
* Lead product development process with our Engineering team and partner closely with Design to define the UX/UI for new features and capabilities for our mobile apps.
* Manage product backlog, document customer value propositions and make product prioritization and scope decisions
* Research and identify new products and services by assessing competitive landscape and customer device behaviour
* Measure the effectiveness and evaluate the success of the different product features
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Types of people we need:
* Experienced Product Owner/Manager with vast background in web and mobile, ideally within a client side, product environment
* Technically minded & resourceful – with an appreciation of how to execute mobile initiatives in a lean/Agile environment
* Pro-active and enthusiastic strategic thinkers
* Familiar with user interface patterns for native mobile (iOS/Android)
* Collaborative – our role is largely partnership driven, working with capability owners, local teams and technology partners is vital
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to gather insights from data
* Fun and outgoing – we’re looking for someone who can contribute to the strong team culture of our co-located and diverse team
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team.on firstname.lastname@example.org orfree phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 14, 2018, 5:09:15 AM