2 months ago
Opening date for applications: 8th January 2019
Closing date for applications: 7th February 2019
Competitive salary applies.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working within projects for sales, channel, marketing, and/or support organizations.
* Experience in project management and execution, multi-tasking and delegating.
* Strategic planning experience.
* Salesforce Administrator Certification.
* Project management experience in CRM with Salesforce.com platform or similar.
* Experience with SQL.
* Experience working with Salesforce Partner Communities.
* Technical and strategy/operations experience.
* Ability to clearly articulate business needs or problems and recognize clear solutions to those problems.
About the job
The Global Product Lead (GPL) sits on The Audience and Onboarding team of Product Development Partnerships (PDP) which partners closely with regional Go-To-Market (GTM) and sales teams to understand cross-tool needs of sales audiences and manages the onboarding of new audiences. The team collaborates with tool development teams to develop a strategy that knits together the portfolio of sales tools, ensures common systems are built and identifies gaps and opportunities for increased customer and sales success. The team will know the key use cases of the different sales audiences and will develop strong trust-based relationships with the regional Sales and GTM teams. The team works closely together with the other GPL teams within PDP and Global Productivity and Sales Tools to translate the audience insights into business requirements, product development activities and sales solutions.
The Go-To-Market (“GTM”) Operations organization is a global team that serves as the strategy, operations and product commercialization partner to the Sales, Service and Partnerships leadership of the Google Business Organization. This team is responsible for shaping go-to-market priorities to accelerate growth, bringing to market the next generation of Ads technology and building best-in-class go-to-market infrastructure (e.g. tools). To accomplish this, the GTM org combines strong strategic, operational and problem solving skills with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done and drive change across a scaled, global organization.
* Partner with cross functional stakeholders to understand top business needs related to our CRM System and engage with end users in the design process to drive workflow efficiency in their daily work.
* Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as business intelligence analytics.
* Participate in, and some cases lead, CRM technical architecture discussions and manage/educate stakeholders. Manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale.
* Serve as a central point of contact and collaborate with internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, support) to ensure that the configuration supports business requirements. Manage enhancement projects to support business needs.
* Support the team in what's required to move CRM projects forward and help the team innovate for creative and technical excellence. Provide frequent project feedback and updates as projects develop (includes flagging issues and helping to identify possible solutions).