6 months ago
Opening date for applications: 26th November 2018.
Closing date for applications: 26th December 2018.
Competitive salary applies.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* Experience working with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients in an advertising sales, business development and/or online media environment.
* Experience unlocking Search-specific relationships and growing Search budgets.
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
* Knowledge of, and established relationships within the advertising industry and the relevant industry vertical.
* Knowledge of traditional marketing tactics and strategy.
* Understanding of the industry's challenges, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Global Search Account Executive, your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will shape how businesses grow. Leveraging your influencing and relationship-building skills, you 'll provide excellent client service and market analysis. You'll anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients, and understand how our range of Search product offerings can grow their business. You will provide Search advertising solutions to our clients and help set the vision and the strategy for how their brand can reach thousands of users.
Additionally, you'll manage business relationships to ensure that clients' needs are met, while challenging them to strategize for future growth with Google as their partner. This will require you to serve as their advocate within Google, collaborating with other internal teams to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of Search solutions and strategies.
Our Global Clients & Agency Solutions team helps serve some of the world's largest brands. Our dedicated teams of marketing and advertising specialists use their unique skill sets to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We aspire to advise our clients on all aspects of their online business strategy. Using Google's broad range of products, we help our clients connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Dedicate 100% of time to driving client’s global Search strategy, and ultimately Search growth globally.
* Shape Search to be top of mind within the client organization, positioning it as a key lever in driving business value and simplifying complex Search topics into easy-to- digest formats for stakeholders.
* Drive Search product adoption and depth globally; focus on Creative Excellence, Conversion Tracking, Audience, Automated Bidding, mWeb, Shopping, etc; in coordination with regional Large Customer Solutions teams and agencies to build and carry out long term digital strategies and optimize advertising expenditures.
* Develop and manage Search component within global and/or regional Joint Business Plans across Google products and services, countries, and channels, working in partnership with local Account Executives and regional/global team members.
* Develop expertise on other Search offerings, create and implement narratives to optimize our position and product solutions and lead our search product launches globally.