3 months ago
Opening Date: 21st November 2018
Closing Date: 21st December 2018
Competitive Salary Applies.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients in an advertising sales, business development and/or online media environment.
* Experience operating across search execution, implementation, and/or optimization.
* Ability to travel up to 25% of time
* Knowledge of traditional marketing tactics and strategy.
* Understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace
* Established relationships within the advertising industry and the relevant industry vertical.
About the job
As a Global Search Account Executive for Global Clients and Agency Solutions (GCAS), your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will shape how businesses grow. Leveraging your influencing and relationship-building skills, you'll provide Google-caliber client service and market analysis.
You will anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients, and understand how our range of Search product offerings can grow their business. Working with them to provide best-in-class Search advertising solutions, you set the vision and the strategy for how their brand can reach thousands of users. You'll manage business relationships to ensure that clients' needs are met, while challenging them to strategize for future growth with Google as their partner.
Our Global Clients & Agency Solutions team helps serve some of the world's largest brands. Our dedicated teams of marketing and advertising specialists use their unique skill sets to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We aspire to advise our clients on all aspects of their online business strategy. Using Google's broad range of products, we help our clients connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Lead client’s global Search strategy, and ultimately search business growth globally.
* Shape Search to be a focus within the client organization, positioning it as a critical lever in driving business value and simplifying complex Search topics into easy-to-digest formats for stakeholders.
* Drive Search product adoption and depth globally; focus on Creative Excellence, Conversion Tracking, Audience, mWeb, Shopping, etc.
* Develop and manage Search component within global and/or regional Joint Business Plans across Google products and services, countries, and channels, working in partnership with local Account Executives and regional/global team members.