My client in central Newcastle are recruiting a brand new Graduate Bid Coordinator position to join their growing marketing function. the ideal candidate will come with previous experience in a similar bid writer/ coordinator position with excellent written English and communications skills.
The client are a professional service business in central Newcastle upon Tyne.
The Graduate Bid Coordinator will be responsible for working closely with the Bid team to support with all aspects of the Bid process. This will be a highly varied role, fast paced and working with key stakeholders inside and out of the business.
The ideal Graduate Bid Coordinator candidate will have the following demonstrable skill and attributes:
- Experience within a previous Bid witting / coordinator role would be advantageous
- Graduates and Trainees welcome
- Excellent writing skills able to adapt style to different audiences and channels
- Be highly organised, with the ability to manage a range of different projects at a given time
- Able to work with key stakeholders across the business as well as work on tasks autonomously
- IT Literate - excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Have high levels of numeracy
- Highly organised, able to work on multiple projects at any time
- Able to commute to the office in Newcastle daily
Excellent role within a national business. Salary is £22,750 plus progression available.