about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our client is a leading customer acquisition and direct media response planning and buying company.
The agency has over 100 staff and pulls in over £100m a year. They're now ranked in the top 20 largest media planning and buying agencies in the UK, but pride themselves on their flexibility and nimbleness in the workplace.
This is a permanent, full-time Graduate position based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The starting salary is £18,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
Within this role as a Digital Media Executive you will be given large amounts of accountability – you are expected to act entrepreneurial.
Client Facing: Using software to run regular reports and adapting into a presentable format in conjunction with line manager to provide to clients
1. Communicating account performance to the client in conjunction with line manager
2. Attending client meetings (both conference calls and face-to-face) where necessary
3. Assisting with monthly and quarterly review documents
Internal Media Role: Responsible for learning how to use standard online media tools with the materials & knowledge provided
1. Optimising online media campaigns, using data to inform decisions.
2. PPC Ad Copy writing
3. Creating and optimising keyword lists for PPC Accounts
4. Using Bid Management software to drive PPC performance
5. Working on Paid Social campaigns (E.g. Facebook; Twitter & Instagram)
6. Develop relationships with media owners over time
7. Attending internal organisation and client development meetings with team
8. Collaborating with team to generate ‘competitor’ reports which provide a focus on a client’s marketplace
9. Responsible for keeping up to date with the digital marketplace through industry publications and bulletins
What are the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
1. Experience working with, handling, interrogating and interpreting large data-sets
3. MS Office (Word & PPT)
4. Great interpersonal skills for the purposes of:
5. Working as part of a team
7. Presentation skills
8. Fantastic planning and organisation skills
9. Exemplary attention to detail
10. A team-player
11. A self-starter who is passionate about all things media
12. Someone who wants to take ownership of role and drive results
13. An ambitious and driven individual who isn’t afraid of a challenge
What are the perks of working at this company?
1. Competitive holiday allowance (increases with service)
2. Private Healthcare *
3. Death in Service *
1. Annual company away day
2. Enhanced sick pay
3. Free fruit in the office
4. Staff bar from 5pm daily
5. Flexi-Friday (8.15am-4.15pm) *
6. Eye Test *
8. Cycle to work scheme
9. L&D opportunities
10. Childcare voucher scheme
11. Half day holiday for birthday
12. Baby gift
13. Wedding gift
14. Season Ticket Loan
15. Long term service awards
16. Recruitment Incentive Scheme
*after 3 month probation period
Apply for this role