My client are a national manufacturer who are looking for a Graduate Graphic Designer to join their team in Tyne and Wear. I am keen to speak to candidates who are qualified Graphic Designers, strong experience in full Adobe suite along with experience in a commercial marketing team. The ideal candidate will also have experience in managing other digital channels such as social media and website content/ design.
The client are a national manufacturer.
The key responsibilities of the Graduate Graphic Designer is to carry out a range of design projects using fill Adobe creative suite. You will contribute to design ideas and concepts to provided specifications as well assist with other digital channel management such as social media and website development.
The successful Graduate Graphic Designer will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- A qualified Graphic Designer
- Expert in full Adobe Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work on multi-tasks at once and able to work to deadlines
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of social media marketing would be advantageous
- Strong Time management skills
- Highly creative, able to contribute to design ideas and concepts
- Within commuting distance of office in Washington, Tyne and Wear
Salary up to £20k DOE