2 months ago
An exciting, new role has arisen at a leading direct marketing company based in Bournemouth specialising in selling commemorative coins and secondary market issues to collectors in the UK. They are looking for a Graduate Marketing Assistant for their expanding Marketing Department to work primarily on targeted direct marketing campaigns.
This is a graduate trainee position and training will be provided from their experienced Marketing team.
This is a full-time position. Applicants looking for a job placement, internship or a part-time role will not be considered.
About This Company
This is a relatively new and dynamic company which has experienced exceptional growth since it was founded in 2013. As well as gold and silver secondary market issues, they sell limited edition commemorative coins ranging from £5 to £10,000 to mark key Royal anniversaries or events as well as other important national commemorations such as Remembrance Day. They use the full range of direct marketing channels in order to acquire and communicate with customers including national press ads, targeted mailings to their in-house database of collectors, mail shots, the internet, emails and telesales.
- Writing effective and persuasive sales copy for the website, certificates, letters, flyers, emails and other literature. Excellent writing skills are essential
- Researching new product themes
- Providing day-to-day support to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the Marketing team
- Working closely with their in-house designer team as well as mailing houses, printers and ad agencies
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have a Marketing or Arts-based degree such as English or History
- Will have excellent writing skills, have a flair for English and enjoy writing
- Will have an interest in the United Kingdom's history and culture
- Will be enthusiastic, hard-working, conscientious, organised, able to successfully multi-task, prioritise your workload and, most importantly, have a meticulous eye for detail
They offer a competitive basic salary + bonus which will be reviewed annually. You will also receive 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and accrue an additional holiday day each year up to 25 days. They also offer Private Medical Insurance.
You will be based in a modern office in Bournemouth town centre, close to the train and bus station.
The successful candidate will be given one-to-one training within the department which will cover all aspects of the job. There is an opportunity to undertake formal marketing training qualifications and potential for career progression.
To apply for this exciting position, please apply with your CV.
28 days ago
only 2 hours until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
only 6 days until close