8 months ago
Information on the company
As media veterans with over 25 years’ experience in data driven marketing, this rapidly growing media research consultancy is looking to add ambitious, analytical interns to the company. They help brands maximise the return on their social media technology investment; providing full deployment services including cross-functional training as well as platform configuration and integration with other key business applications.
For clients requiring greater levels of support they offer a flexible managed service for reporting, insight and analytics; enabling their clients to identify meaningful conclusions from social and multi-dimensional data before translating these findings into actual business opportunities.
They’ve won industry awards on both sides of the Atlantic for research effectiveness in each of the last 10 years for their innovative work with global brands. Their team demands the best in what they do and they are proud their work has been recognised in this way by their peers.
This is a 6 month internship paying National Minimum Wage and is designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The client is currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and have recently won a significant number of new clients and projects. As such, they're looking to appoint an intern to actively contribute and see through to the end a project with a leading NGO, learning valuable skills along the way.
Day-to-day tasks will include gaining experience in the following.
* As an analyst, you will primarily be responsible for working on the project as part of the insights team.
* You’ll work with industry leading social media research, engagement and publishing tools as well as their own proprietary analysis systems.
* You can expect to be actively deployed on configuring, researching, reporting, and testing account setups in this project.
* This role will enable you to develop an understanding of how to use relevant (social) media analysis tools, to work with advanced data exploration software, to analyse business challenges and provide analysis and advice to existing and potential clients on all aspects of their traditional and social media research.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
You should be:
* Hard working, intelligent, proactive, & outcome driven.
* Eager to constantly learn and teach others.
* Curious, challenging, & analytical.
* Excellent written communication skills and able to spot trends.
* Keen to learn new skills.
* Internationally oriented and aware.
You must have:
* A 2:1 or higher from a leading university.
* Demonstrable skills in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
* High standard of written English.
* Keen to learn new skills.
* Keen interest in press, social media and digital marketing.
* An ability to analyse project needs and determine the data set requirements.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Experience auditing and generating reports on large data sets.
* Experience with social media monitoring tools.
* Competence in a language other than English to business level.
* Experience with CRM systems.
Apply for this role