8 months ago
Information on the company
This exciting company is the platform that lets you rent out your belongings to others nearby. Everyday, they connect people who need things, with others in their neighborhood that have it to lend.
They believe in getting people to work together to make the world a more efficient place for everyone. So they’re making it quick and easy for people to share their belongings. Our dream is a platform where all goods - from the everyday to the abstract - can be borrowed within minutes.
Why? Because we know that sharing is the future, we know that having experiences is more important than owning stuff. And we think borrowing specialised items should be quick, reliable and convenient.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Customer Service: Dealing with inbound questions from new, curious customers. Across Instant Chat, Facebook, Twitter and phone calls. Ensuring we continuously improve the quality of support we offer to our users
* Product Development/UX: Working alongside the product manager collecting and responding to feedback through online and offline routes. Liaising with the product team about bugs, issues, product feedback, and potential changes to our platform. Focusing on user experience and design.
* Marketing: Working with the marketing team, writing content, SEO and obtaining back-links.
* HOURS - Mon – Fri 9am - 6pm
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* A genuine enthusiasm for what we are doing and desire to be part of a quickly growing and ambitious start-up team
* Outstanding people and communications skills
* An interest in learning about all areas of the business, including marketing, product development, customer service, and growth strategies
* Previous experience in a client-facing role will be beneficial but not essential
* Bright, keen to learn, and as well as to muck in where needed
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* The opportunity for you to craft a career working in one of the UK’s most exciting, well backed and highly regarded start-up companies
* Fun and positive energy working environment in the heart of Shoreditch
* Working alongside a team of entrepreneurial people
Apply for this role