6 months ago
Role: Graduate Recruitment Sourcing Lead12 Months FTC
Salary: Up to £47,000 depending on skills and experience
Reference Number: 00542688
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
This role is responsible for all entry level sourcing activities across 7 graduate entry level programmes. Developing and delivering a campus strategy to attract and recruit approx 500 graduates, designing bespoke activities in university campuses aimed at attracting the brightest and best candidates. Responsible for achieving key diversity objectives. Day to day management and development of a team of 10-12 recruiters.
What responsibilities will you have?
Sourcing Team Lead:
* Manage a team of recruiters to deliver approx. 500 graduates per FY
* Set annual sourcing strategy aimed at targeting the brightest and best students across 34 target Universities within Consulting Technology and specialist graduate programmes
* Motivate, coach and engage recruiters to enable them to effectively promote and sell Accenture
* Work with both our internal recruitment marketing team and external marketing agency to define ‘go to market’ messaging and support development of collateral (brochure, website, cards, merchandise etc)
* Work to ensure that the sourcing strategy for UK Client & Market and Client Delivery & Operations career tracks is in line with Accenture’s business strategy, policies and marketing messages.
* Ensure we have high impact brand promotion campaigns on campus over Autumn and Spring seasons
* Oversee autumn ‘milkround’ season/ campaign ensuring seamless delivery of circa 250 events
* Ownership of our flagship autumn sourcing event ‘This is Accenture’ across target universities
* Lead female and ethnicity diversity hiring initiatives across the team
* Work closely with Candidate Management lead & Early Engagement Lead to monitor pipelines and anticipate sourcing pipeline issues
* Create, tailor and drive forward bespoke sourcing events in London e.g) Inspiring Women in Business, Inspiring Women in Technology events, Society Leaders Day, Careers Service open day
* Define and drive sourcing initiatives to raise the profile of our Technology entry level routes (including our new Technology Architecture programme)
* Lead business engagement strategy across University Action Teams (internal business representatives who support recruiting activity across the year)
* Lead relationship management activity for key internal and external stakeholders/ third parties
* Attend external meetings/ steering committee’s / industry events relevant to raise team’s profile
* Deliver thought leadership workshops/ seminars/ conferences sharing Accenture best practice
* Contribute to annual industry award submissions (e.g TargetJobs, AGR)
* Lead real time sourcing activity including pre-emptive activities such as talent warehousing (capturing candidate details with our App to keep candidates engaged for potential future vacancies)
Supervision / Performance Management
* Manage team of Senior Recruiters and Junior Recruiters
* Run performance achievement process for permanent team members and provide coaching, guidance, training as required across entire team
* Work with the Graduate & Entry level Recruitment Manager to set clear objectives for direct reports along with regular ‘real time’ feedback
* Manage workload of team, ensuring appropriate delegation and coaching
* Identify training / knowledge gaps within the team and roll-out appropriate training and coaching programmes via ‘GradAcad’
* Act as an issue escalation point for the team
* Hold regular team meetings to discuss progress against targets, current priorities and challenges
* Establish and oversee team projects over spring/summer period
* Source and interview for permanent and contractor vacancies within team
* Conduct 1st and 2nd round interviews (only occasional during peak season)
* Monitor sourcing budgets including regular reporting and forecasting
* Analyse monthly forecast vs. spend
* Escalate any under/ over spend to Manager
* Assess Return on Investment on key spend