4 months ago
Graduate Sales Executive (Advertising)
Want to be part of the most dynamic media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes - then look no further.
Every year Dennis Publishing take on graduates to work across our commercial division. We are looking for enthusiastic and driven candidates to join our award-winning sales business.
What will you be doing:
You’ll receive dedicated sales training to enable you to join our leading advertising sales department which turns over £38m in advertising every year.
After training you will take responsibility for selling advertising opportunities to a number of clients and agencies. This will involve managing and developing an existing base of clients as well as introducing new business and new revenue lines, selling advertising solutions across both print and online products.
Working as part of a team of you will spend your time canvassing new clients, understanding the media solutions Dennis can offer, and communicating these solutions largely by phone and email.
Who are we looking for?
* Individuals looking to work hard and carve out a successful career in Media sales
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivating and results-driven
* Ability to prioritise tasks and organise time efficiently
* Able to live and work in London.
* Strong team players who work well collaboratively and independently
* Ability to demonstrate persuasion and tenacity
* Competency to understand business and media solutions
* Be able to present/demonstrate ideas
* Passion for media
How to apply for the position of Graduate Sales Executive
* Send your application by completing the form below, along with your CV.
* You can answer questions via video, you'll receive the link to do this after you submit below.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.