8 months ago
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic designer to join our clients growing in-house brand and marketing team. The role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic generalist with a love of design who wants to work on wide range of projects across several different disciplines:
• Environmental design for engagement events
• Print and digital marketing collateral for the sales team
• Presentation design for the senior team
• Ongoing design for product development (interfaces, apps, live show content, art direction and more)
You will work directly with the senior creatives as well as offering design support to the innovation and client engagement departments. It's a dynamic and flexible position that will reward an individual with initiative and ambition.
We are looking for someone with 2-3 years experience in an agency or in-house team who is able to demonstrate a professional level of technical and conceptual ability.
• Bags of enthusiasm and a real passion to work in a vibrant creative environment
• Confidence and passion when articulating creative work
• Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good organisational skills
Sound like you? If you're a Graphic Designer looking to join a team that you can thrive in, get in touch today.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Ryan Lehane onfor a confidential chat about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
he Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close