Satarah Recruitment is currently recruiting for our client based in Northampton. Our client is recruiting for 2 Graphic Designers within their publishing team.
As Designer you will project-manage and creatively guide the creation within the team, making sure all products are produced to the design quality level and technical accuracy required, and on schedule.
The two key areas within this role is creativity and project management, below is an overview of the key responsibilities for the role:
* Creatively guide and coordinate the products in line with the creative briefs, making sure all files are coordinated through the correct design approval workflow for the team.
* Research, brief, layout, art edit and sign-off on a wide range of products across different formats and novelties, to make the best product possible.
* Work with external partners' assets and illustrations, adhering to relevant style guides where necessary
* Make sure all files are created in line with the required technical accuracy and design quality levels during all stages, including final files, plotter and advance stages.
* Make sure all products are produced to house design style and fulfil the in-house creative brief.
* Project-manage our product in partnership with a publishing partner, making sure key milestones are kept to and final files are supplied on time.
* Project-manage a range of products of the appropriate number and complexity.
* Liaise and manage 3rd-party contributors, including packagers, illustrators and other freelance agents that are needed to create a project.
* Liaise with licensors
The Ideal Candidate
* Excellent understanding of formats, age-ranges and subject matters
* Good understanding of the design process
* Very good technical skills on key software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Strong people and project management skills
* Good communicator with very good problem-solving skills
* Dynamic, proactive and a team player
* Hours 9:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Death in Service
* Onsite Parking