This globally recognised and truly iconic luxury brand are growing their creative team and need a Graphic Designer to create visually stunning artwork.
SALARY: £23,000 - £27,000
· Company Pension.
· Death in Service.
· 20 Days holidays increasing to 25 days with each year served.
· Other large company benefits.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Reading / High Wycombe / Slough / Maidenhead / Bracknell
JOB SPECIFICATION: Graphic Designer
Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their business and support the marketing team by creating the finest artwork to promote their luxury products.
The successful candidate will play an integral part in creating attractive and engaging designs across all marketing channels – both digital and print.
Therefore, the role of Graphic Designer will be responsible for the following:
· Designing artwork for both digital and print publications.
· To work closely with the Marketing team, preparing still and animated designs for social media and advertising campaigns.
· To act as an ambassador for the company’s high-end brand and ensure all designs are in accordance with their brand guidelines.
· To communicate regularly with external print suppliers, to make certain artwork is supplied on time and to brief.
· To closely work alongside the internal marketing and events team to ensure communication is maintained when interpreting designs and briefs.
Overall, this is an opportunity for a Graphic Designer to work for one of the leading companies in luxury British fashion designing high-end content for their global marketing needs.
REQUIREMENTS: Graphic Designer
The successful candidate will have proven experience in Graphic Design, from either client or agency side. They will have a creative and visually stunning portfolio, as well as possessing the following attributes:
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CS5 upwards; incl. InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
· An understanding of the print process and necessary requirements to deliver “print ready” material.
· Able to manage multiple projects at any one time and complete them in accordance with a pre-set schedule.
· A real team player who is able to become the bedrock of the Marketing team.
· Excellent written and verbal skills, with a key eye for detail.
· Design related qualification.
The company are an award-winning luxury brand, synonymous with British fashion. They have experienced exponential growth over recent times and are looking for a Graphic Designer to become an integral member of their Marketing team.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Graphic Designer / Graphic Design / Junior Designer / Digital Artworker / Print Artworker / Assistant Artworker / Assistant Graphic Design / Design Lead
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnett quoting Graphic Designer and reference JKB15208 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.