Social & Motion Graphic Designer
** Specialist Creative Content Agency **
- Multi-award winning, Integrated communications agency, working with some of the biggest brands internationally.
- You will have a fantastic opportunity to build new skills, develop creatively and learn from some of the best talent in the industry.
- Deliver innovative and creative work across animated social ads, TV commercials, online films, simple artwork/presentations and games
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about their work and wants to master new skills, share innovative ideas and gain exposure in a varied role working with leading Brands and across multiple content channels. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
You will be reporting into the Head of Craft and Head of Post Production working closely with other designers in the team and with those across the wider business such as Creative, Editors, Directors and Producers with the aim to achieve the same goal together; powerful, impactful and engaging content for multiple clients.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Working on a variety of projects such as; creation of static social posts, simple artwork, infographics, online films, TV comms, games, presentation decks and animated social ads.
- Proactively involved in briefs and interpreting them accurately in order to proceed in creation within relevant guidelines
- Sharing ideas, creative proposals and innovative thinking where you can influence and shape across the team.
- Working collaboratively with members of the team to achieve best in class work within relevant timescales
- Managing workflow efficiently
SALARY: £COMPETITIVE & benefits
Essential Skills Required:
- Graphic Design to degree level
- Experience in Creative Suite; After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience using C4D/Flash
- Strong understanding of layout, image manipulation, AFX Workflow, colour theory, animation principles and typography.
- Presentation skills in Keynote & Google Slides
For further information or a copy of the job description please contact:
Recruitment Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing