6 months ago
Group CRM Campaign Manager – Adobe
Group CRM Executive - London
We are on a journey to disrupt a whole industry. Are you going to join us?
Insurance is ripe for disruption and that is what we have been doing. In fact, we are a 320 year old disruptor that is transforming the way customers engage with our products and services.
Over the past 2 years we have been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and we continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organization. We recognise that customers find buying and handling insurance products and pensions confusing and time-consuming so Aviva is on a mission to change that.
We know that to deliver great marketing in our changing world needs a new approach and involves far more skills than traditional marketing functions often include. That’s why we have invested heavily in our Marketing technology and are now implementing Adobe Marketing Cloud across our markets.
As our CRM / Campaign Management Expert your focus will be to support the implementation of Adobe Campaign and the business changes required to get the most from the tools. The role will be hands-on with the technology with additional elements of consultative activity and thought leadership as we look to build out best practice and develop our implementations across the Aviva Group.
You will define/refine our approach to campaigning, support the in-house delivery teams (including delivering campaigns where required) and work with external agencies that use the tools. The role sits within a matrix structure with no direct reports but with some dotted line reports (Adobe Campaign Users) across the group for whom coaching and support will be required.
The role is global and although a small amount of travel is to be expected, the majority of the focus (80%) is within the UK business.
* Work with members of the marketing team to identify and deliver innovative and effective multi-channel marketing solutions that that deliver business /customer objectives and leverage full multi channel Adobe capability.
* Contribute expertise to the wider team on the exploitation of Adobe Campaign.
* Devise, build and implement clear and measurable programmes of campaigns and performance improvement.
You will have come from either an in-house or agency background and gained:
* A strong understanding of Adobe Campaign technology platform and practical use of the Adobe Campaign
* Demonstrable knowledge of end-to-end marketing mix, with experience across digital and data-driven media
* A track record in defining targeting strategies (from a data / customer perspective) and identifying where advanced analytics can assist (undertaken by analytics role)
* Experience of using the wider Adobe Marketing Cloud products, particularly Adobe Analytics and other data analysis tools / SQL plus HTML
* Experience of working closely with IT, business change and third parties to deliver effective change programmes
Like us, you will want to challenge the status quo. You will be inquisitive, action-orientated and enjoy change. Working in collaborative, agile teams you will thrive in the kind of environment where you can share and reciprocate knowledge. With a real passion for innovation and technology (i.e. Adobe Marketing Cloud) you will be able to identify the potential opportunities for revolutionising the way we do things
Life in our team
The teams are made up of an extraordinary mix of experts and innovators from a wide range of industries and backgrounds and we have formed multi functional teams that focus on agile, innovation delivery and follow the principals of rapid testing and hyper personalised marketing. We’re bringing together all of the marketing technologies and all of roles we need into each agile team so that they can truly create, define and deliver their ideas to our 16m customer base.
What will I get from this role
* Salary of £31,650 - £ 58,750
* Annual performance related pay review and bonus
* Defined contribution pension scheme
* Generous holiday allowance
* Excellent flexi-benefits package
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Vicky Gianre in the Resourcing team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
GCS Propositions Lead | London (UK)