4 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Corporate Affairs Team.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Create a new Centre of Excellence for Social media at Sky, defining the digital communications strategy and securing Group wide alignment
- Develop a framework to govern the Group’s approach and use of social media
- Deliver clear, meaningful reporting and insight across whole spectrum of Social in the Sky Group
- Manage relationships with all key platforms on behalf of Sky (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Manage delivery of integrated organic and paid Social media campaigns for Sky’s content and products to maximise effectiveness
- Manage the Social media budget
- Deliver a clear and aligned always on social plan for the Sky Masterbrand managing the social media coverage of key events across the year
- Re-shape, inspire and integrate a team of skilled digital communications professionals to deliver outstanding Social across multiple disciplines.
- Set up and manage the appropriate response framework in social media platforms, including crisis response and management
- Serve as an internal thought leader, embedding digital thinking into Sky’s day to day external communications, bringing a truly digital approach to content and customer engagement
- Play a critical role in educating the organisation and creating an overall digital-first culture
- Digital communications and social media expert with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategy and content campaign planning
- 10 years plus experience with excellent understanding of paid social, social analytics and marketing technology
- Track record of building and growing a brand following
- Excellent relationships with senior stakeholders at Facebook, Twitter, Google and Snap
- Experience of owning and managing a team and multi-million-pound budget
- Deep understanding of current and future trends and capable of developing and executing a strategy that leverages Social media to support overall business performance
- Highly collaborative with the ability to influence at all levels in a matrix organisation
- Experience in leading Social in crisis communications situation
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.