Group eRetailer Channel Specialist
£Highly competitive, plus fantastic benefits
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Portsmouth, Chichester and Fareham
Our client, an internationally recognised B2C brand have a fantastic opportunity for a Group eRetailer Channel Specialist to join their thriving team. Working closely with the Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and developing an outstanding ecommerce user experience across the consumer websites. This is a newly developed position and an amazing opportunity for someone to join this leading employer.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with the Manager on the implementation of the global ecommerce plan, with the ultimate aim of increasing sales online
- Looking after the content syndication tools, keeping abreast of the latest techniques
- Helping to define the team's KPIs for specific areas of e-retailers performance, providing training on monitoring tools like BrandView and creating reports
- Auditing product information on e-retailer sites for completeness, accuracy & presentation of product information
- Benchmarking the digital placement of products against competitors & providing insights
- Helping to decide marketing spend, promotional planning and KPIs with Amazon
- Ensuring content is available to online retailers
- Keeping up to date with the Amazon promotional calendar, ensuring products are featured in the best light
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Excellent experience within a similar ecommerce role, with strategic and hands on skills
- Ideally a background within a global consumer organisation
- Fluent English with another European language
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- First class analytical skills with strong conversion rate optimisation experience
- Excellent ability to notice issues and create new solutions with the aim of improving user experience
- Ideally skills within CMS, HTML and CSS
- Flexibility re some international travel
This is a very exciting role ideally suited to a skilled ecommerce professional. Please apply now if this sounds like you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.