4 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented marketing professional to join a company working across multiple sectors, spanning property, hotels and student accommodation in the UK.
- Plan, execute and measure multi-channel marketing campaigns that are engaging, data-driven and segment-focused.
- Analyse and report campaign performance and ROI.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Act as a brand guardian across all channels. Ensure all marketing communications promote the right message to the right target market and meet brand guidelines.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all stakeholders are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Daily communications with suppliers and agencies, such as PPC, web, SEO, PR.
- Launch several new websites across current and future brands and keep all websites up to date.
- Head up the email strategy and implementation, including automation.
- Execute all social media activity - including LinkedIn.
- Manage all artwork and print activity.
- At least 3-4 years B2B and B2C marketing experience across the full marketing mix, including digital background.
- Experience with email platforms, CMS/ CRM systems and analytical tools such as Google Analytics & Sprout Social.
- Creative flair, originality and meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly motivated multi-tasker and self-starter.
- Strong project management skills.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close